The UB Clinics are located on the University of Bridgeport campus near Seaside Park within sight of Long Island Sound. It is the home of the teaching clinics for UB's College of Chiropractic, College of Naturopathic Medicine, Acupuncture Institute and Fones School of Dental Hygiene. Each of these specialty clinics offer comprehensive services as described in the links below. The UB Clinics are open to the public and provide numerous opportunities for patients to experience medical and wellness care in one convenient location.
We also offers radiology services, laboratory services and retail sales of vitamins, herbs and other supplements.
The UB Clinics provide both the Bridgeport and UB community with cost effective and accessible healthcare.
Due to inclement weather, the clinics will close at 3 p.m. and will remain closed on Tuesday, January 27.
- UB Clinics Newsletter, January 2012
- UB Clinics Newsletter, November 2011
- UB Clinics Newsletter, May 2011
- UB Clinics Newsletter, May 2010
- UB Clinics Newsletter, March 2010
- UB Clinics Newsletter, January 2010
- UB Clinics Newsletter, November 2009
- UB Clinics Newsletter, September 2009