Our Computer Engineering Students will:
1. Demonstrate comprehension of math, science, and basic computer engineering topics.
2. Comprehend the design of computer architectures; and integrated systems having major hardware and software components.
3. Exhibit problem solving skills.
4. Have the ability to use techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.
5. Work effectively on teams.
6. Demonstrate the ability to identify and apply concepts of engineering economics and project planning.
7. Demonstrate knowledge of contemporary global and societal issues and their relationship to professional ethics and engineering solutions.
8. Demonstrate the ability to plan and conduct laboratory experiments and interpret and report the results.
9. Exercise strong oral and written communication skills including those needed for technical writing.
10. Have an awareness of the need for and demonstrate the ability to keep learning throughout life along with an appreciation of diversity in