1. An application for Admission.
2. Official college transcript(s) from all previous institutions of higher education attended.
3. Proof of high school graduation (official high school transcript or copy of high school diploma). Dental Hygiene applicants are required to submit official high school transcript.
4. Two letters of recommendation (required for Dental Hygiene applicants, preferably one from a math or science teacher). Not required for all other applicants, but highly recommended.
5. Personal Statement (required for Dental Hygiene applicants). Not required for all other applicants, but highly recommended.
6. FAFSA (if applying for financial aid).
7. $25.00 non-refundable application fee.