Welcome to UB
Summer 2014 Orientation Information Forthcoming! Orientation for new students in the next 2014-2015 academic year will be posted by April.
Orientation is a multi-day program designed to assist students in making the transition to UB and is valuable to any incoming student whether this is your first college experience directly from high school, you are transferring from another institution, are a graduate student, or you are coming to school later in your life.
- Meet with academic representatives. Receive answers to your question about majors and other academic requirements.
- Finalize your course schedule. You will leave Orientation with your spring semester schedule in hand!
- Learn about student support services and important activities that occur beyond the classroom. We are structured to help you succeed at UB. Familiarize yourself with the varied options to ensure this!
- Meet the Orientation Leaders. These experienced students have been trained to assist your transition. We promise they will be an invaluable resource throughout the entire program.
- Be informed about certain social issues that college students often face. College is about growing into an independent and responsible person.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to call us at (203) 576-4273 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.