1) Complete the Scholarship Application form (PDF)
2) Submit a well written, typed essay that addresses the following three areas:
- Why have you chosen this profession and what is your career plan?
- Why is the program at the University of Bridgeport the best fit for you?
- Discuss any personal, financial, or academic circumstances that warrant receipt of the scholarship. How will you plan to “give back” to the University if this scholarship is awarded to you?
3) Mail or email your Scholarship Materials to:
Director of Health Science Admissions
126 Park Ave.
Bridgeport, CT 06604
Once received, your scholarship application will be reviewed by the admissions review committee and you will be notified of the results as soon as possible, and no later than 30 days prior to your program start date.
Due to the competitive nature of these awards, you are strongly encouraged to submit your scholarship application as soon as possible and not wait until the deadlines below.
Fall semester: July 1
Spring semester: December 1