- 16 - Cherokee Nation, in search of more than one font for their native language, gets new designs from SASD professor Gary Munch: new fonts offer Cherokee people choices for first time ever.
- 09 - University of Bridgeport and Fairfield University women’s soccer teams help paralyzed player when they co-host the Diana Silonova Fundraiser Exhibition Game and Auction on April 20: Local businesses donate prizes for game-time auction
- 10 - UB School of Engineering online master’s degree program ranked No. 1 by U.S. News and World Report
- 09 - Making college a reality for disadvantaged kids, thanks to $1.7 million program at the University of Bridgeport.
- 15 - National Book Award Finalist Marilyn Nelson inaugurates “Necessary Voices” lecture series at the University of Bridgeport on Thursday, September 15
- 08 - UB professors and coauthors Amy Nawrocki and Eric D. Lehmann introduce latest book, A History of Connecticut Food, at R .J. Julia Booksellers on Thursday, August 9
- 04 - UB Double-Helix Biology/Pre-Med Club presents Kostantinos Drosatos on “Curing an Inflamed Heart by Feeding It” on April 24
- 02 - UB Professors Nancy Wei and William Lay help launch new current-events series at Black Rock Branch Library on January 24
- 30 - Dr. James Lehman named Director of Health Sciences Postgraduate Education at University of Bridgeport
- 08 - Congressman Jim Himes to speak at MLK Day of Service program organized by the University of Bridgeport and local community groups
- 27 - Six See, works by faculty at SASD, on view at the University of Bridgeport from November 17 to December 2
- 12 - State venture-capital groups award $1,000 prize to University of Bridgeport students at Connecticut Business-Plan Competition
- 04 - Rep. Jim Himes, D-CT, to address graduates at University of Bridgeport’s 102nd Commencement on May 5
- 23 - UB and "New York Times"-bestselling author Dr. Peter D’Adamo announced new Center for Excellence in Generative Medicine
- 07 - 2010-11 UB Women’s Gymnastics Team Selected as Bridgeport Sports Person of the Year by the Fairfield County Sports Commission
- 11 - UB and Save a Suit to co-host Career Day on November 15: Hundreds of students to receive free work attire, job coaching, and career advice
- 18 - UB Innovators Series continues Thursday, February 28 with a look at state's "Innovation Ecosystem"
- 21 - University of Bridgeport set to induct four new members into the UB Athletic Hall of Fame on November 6, 2010
- 25 - Runners, hoping to improve America’s health, will finish 3,250 mile race across the U.S. at the University of Bridgeport on November 17.
- 29 - UB to host 101st Commencement on May 7: Alumna Marian L. Heard, founding director of Points of Light Institute, to give keynote address at "eco-friendly" ceremony
- 09 - Fones School of Dental Hygiene to co-host Centennial Celebration of Dental Hygiene May 30-June 2
- 16 - 2013 UB Athletic Hall of Fame Ceremony set for Saturday, June 15
- 03 - Sen. Richard Blumenthal to address Class of 2013 at University of Bridgeport Commencement on May 11
- 09 - Sen. Richard Blumenthal to launch “Don’t Let Your Life Go Up in Smoke” program for Fairfield County teenagers at the University of Bridgeport on Wednesday, August 10
- 15 - Concepts in Sharp Focus: Works by artist Barbara Morse, on view at The Gallery at the University of Bridgeport from January 19 to February 29
- 19 - Assistant Director of the University of Bridgeport Nutrition Institute Karen Siclare to speak at screening of Two Angry Moms April 28
- 11 - Connecticut Poet Laureate and UB professor emeritus Dick Allen to appear at ‘Necessary Voices’ writing series on November 18
- 16 - Setting record, UB engineering students win all awards at American Society of Engineering Education competition