Dr. Tim Raynor has been with the University of Bridgeport for over 7 years. Most recently, he was the Dean for the School of Professional Studies/UB Online & the Executive Director for Strategic Programs. Prior to that, he was the Assistant Dean for the School of Business. Tim joined UB after spending 8 years at Albertus Magnus College where he was the Business Department Chair and an Associate Professor.
Tim is a business practitioner; his professional career includes almost 20 years of Executive and Senior Leadership experience with several Fortune 50 corporations. He has traveled internationally and worked on countless multinational task forces. In addition to his corporate experience, he is also an entrepreneur. He has owned and operated several small business e.g. a coffee company that served upscale markets, specialty bakeries and restaurants in Connecticut, as well as a business-consulting firm that is currently writing a strategic plan for New Haven’s Health Department.
He holds a Bachelor of Arts in Business and Economics from Albertus Magnus College, a Master of Business Administration from Sacred Heart, a Sixth Year in Educational Leadership from Southern Connecticut State University, a Doctor of Business Administration degree from Wilmington University and a certificate in Business Strategy from Cornell University.
DBA. Wilmington University
MBA. Sacred Heart University
Sixth Year in Educational Leadership. Southern Connecticut State University
BA Albertus Magnus College
Publications & Presentations:
- The Catholic University of El Salvador and the Chamber of Commerce of Spain in El Salvador, Presenter: Creating a Small Business Strategy During COVID 19. (2020)
- The American Chamber of Commerce of the Dominican Republic, Presenter: Small Business Planning During COVID 19. (2020)
- Northeast Business and Economics Association 46th Conference. Presenter and Paper: Vertical Integration of a Rural Coffee Cooperative’s Value Chain. (2019)
- Costa Rican Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Mesoamerica Integration and Development Project. Presenter: Intentional Disruption of the Coffee Supply Chain in Costa Rica. (2018)
- International Business Institute for Community College Faculty Conference-Presenter. Developing International Business Education. (2017)
- Journal of The International Association of Advanced Technology and Science. The role of leadership in reducing academic dishonesty. Volume 3 Issue 8 August 2017.
- ANNY Conference-Presenter: Academic Integrity Issues in Higher Education and Best Practices That Help Reduce Academic Dishonesty. (2017)
- Northeast E-Learning Consortium Conference-Presenter: Academic integrity issues with online learning and best practices that help reduce academic dishonesty. (2016)
- Doctor of Business Administration at Wilmington University-Dissertation: Research the possible difference of perceptions, beliefs as well as level of enforcement of the institution’s Honor Code/Code of Conduct between full time and part time business faculty at a private mid Atlantic university. (2015)
- Supplemental Author: International Business: 6th Edition, Pearson Education International. Upper Saddle River, New Jersey. R Griffin & M Pustay. ISBN 978-0-13-715373-2 (2009/2010)