By completing B.M. in Music program, students will:
- develop a strong foundation in the theory and history of music.
- select a musical concentration—performance, education, or music business—and develop foundational skills in this area.
- further develop skills in voice or on a musical instrument.
- possess sufficient musical acumen to make creative contributions to musical performances and fusion ensembles.
- further their ability to work in, learn from, and teach groups composed of learners from diverse backgrounds and with multiple skill levels.
- be able to bring musical knowledge into dialogue with motifs learned through the general education component of the undergraduate curriculum.